Wednesday 15 January 2014

Comment Problems!

Hey Guys have you ever had something stressful or sad? Well tell me and I'll do all I can to help just comment!

Here's a example:

Dear Karen,

I have a test in school and at the same time a race after school and after that a hockey game!! I'm so stressed I can't handle it D;
Can you please help??

Sincerely,
                 -------------

My answer:

Dear,
         -----------

I know life is busy but take one at a time. don't rush it think one at a time. Go slowly don't think oh I need to get ready. Don't double task. It makes your work or skills worse one at a time. BUT remember there's a time limit and you need to use it wisely so, try that and update me on it! I need feedback to make my next letter even better!

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment